GDT: #9|Spooky Scary|Los Angeles Kings @ Pittsburgh Penguins|10.30.14|19:07 EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I don't really know. But saying that he's been called "Sy-mon" his entire life is false. That's not how he's pronounced it in the past. The St. Johns fan that posted in this thread earlier said that their announcer asks every player how to pronounce their name and it was not pronounced the American way then. Any time I've heard him or a teammate say his name it's always been Seh-moan. When he was drafted, Shero said "Seh-moan," as did the draft day commentators. I don't know the reason for the change, but this is a new thing.

I never said it wasn't. But it is obviously how its being said now, and its not an accident or mistake. My guess is he's just using the english pronunciation since he speaks primarily english here.

Contender

Sep 22, 2014
I'm gonna miss Olli so much. Give this kid all the money!

Two shutouts for Fleury this season.

penguins2946*

I wish Fleury would play like this more often. He was so composed and solid. If Fleury could play like this consistently, he would be great.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
I'm not talking about retaliating against the offenders. I'm talking about hurting their stars and letting them know it won't be stood for, no matter the score.

Everybody knows it's open season on our guys. That has to stop.

What stars? Carter? Good luck with that he's 6'5

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
LA sure got away with alot of **** in the 3rd and some 2nd period. They were so undisiplined, Sutter is going to be pissed in the dressing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad