GDT: #9 Predators @ Sharks | 7:30pm PDT | NBCSN

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
This schedule has given the team 0 rhythm. They played hard, just missed the net too much. Won't win many games with just 1 goal.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
It was a very enjoyable game last night. Rinne is probably the best goalie in Hockey and he made some incredible saves. I would say the Sharks probably need to work on special teams (And also drawing penalties because they only had 2, again) but it was close. At the end they keep getting pucks to the net and even hit the post one time and that was something that I didn't see much of in previous years.

I do agree with the schedule though. I know they have a back to back this weekend, but this week (Sunday to Saturday) they only have two games. There doesn't feel like a routine going on now. Hopefully that changes with a little more games, like this back to back and then the Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday next week.

CrypTic

Oct 2, 2013
It was a very enjoyable game last night. Rinne is probably the best goalie in Hockey and he made some incredible saves. I would say the Sharks probably need to work on special teams (And also drawing penalties because they only had 2, again) but it was close. At the end they keep getting pucks to the net and even hit the post one time and that was something that I didn't see much of in previous years.

I do agree with the schedule though. I know they have a back to back this weekend, but this week (Sunday to Saturday) they only have two games. There doesn't feel like a routine going on now. Hopefully that changes with a little more games, like this back to back and then the Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday next week.

Agree. They were excellent about getting pucks to the net at the end of the game but not so much earlier. The schedule seems off now, although with all the injuries, having so much time off may be a good thing.

Rinne + Nashville's D are tough. They're a very good team that would probably test the Sharks even if we were fully healthy. It was a close game and not just on the scoreboard. For me, it was a frustrating game at times but, overall, the Sharks did about as well as I expected. Still need to clean up a few areas (quite a few bad passes, needed to get more shots on goal except at the end, PP was off, PK could improve although I thought it looked better than it had recently). Let's see what they can do against teams that should be easier to play against.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Agree. They were excellent about getting pucks to the net at the end of the game but not so much earlier. The schedule seems off now, although with all the injuries, having so much time off may be a good thing.

Rinne + Nashville's D are tough. They're a very good team that would probably test the Sharks even if we were fully healthy. It was a close game and not just on the scoreboard. For me, it was a frustrating game at times but, overall, the Sharks did about as well as I expected. Still need to clean up a few areas (quite a few bad passes, needed to get more shots on goal except at the end, PP was off, PK could improve although I thought it looked better than it had recently). Let's see what they can do against teams that should be easier to play against.

I was pretty shocked to hear that the team was in the bottom 10 on the PK right now but I'm gonna guess that it's a result of a small sample size for the most part.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad