Post-Game Talk: #9 | Hurricanes at Flyers | October 30, 2023 | Loss 3-2

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Frost and Laughton lines looked super strong.
Frosts line was the best offensively and defensively.

6ba79c549e2cc42facaa548c9a0b0485.png

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
I actually thought Sean Walker had a decent game. Anyone agree/disagree?
Sean Walker is honestly the trickiest flyer right now to figure out. He has played really solid hockey since day 1. You can make the case he can be the vet that can hang on this team for 4 years in the rebuild. And you could also see him with his injury history miss 40 games after signing a 2 year extension. Not perfect but light years ahead of Staaled out.

chadateit

Jan 11, 2021
Sean Walker is honestly the trickiest flyer right now to figure out. He has played really solid hockey since day 1. You can make the case he can be the vet that can hang on this team for 4 years in the rebuild. And you could also see him with his injury history miss 40 games after signing a 2 year extension. Not perfect but light years ahead of Staaled out.
I think if he keeps playing the way he's playing he could net a 1st at the deadline. He's been that good. Of course, it ALMOST makes you wonder if he's worth keeping with how bad the org. is on the right side.

Reactions: BernieParent

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly

I have to imagine he’ll be gone in March

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Tortorella’s response when asked about Frost: “I gotta look at his game. I gotta look at his game. I’m not going to comment on individual players.” :laugh:

He comments gleefully about his favorites or to shit on his not-so-favorites. From what I read, Frost was very good, especially later on. I guess Tortorella didn’t look at his game from the bench? It might actually kill this prick to say something positive about Frost as a motivator. He simply shut the question down.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Frost couldn't do anything right for 2 periods. Like nothing was going his way. Torts even gave him a pat on the back at one point out of pity.

Right off the bat, opening draw of the game, loses it, then in the ensuing play turns the puck over in the defensive zone. He had a couple of other defensive zone turnovers.

Thankfully, he got going in the third and flashed some skill.

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
Flyers had some pretty decent stretches of play.

Hart was excellent, thought Z and Walker had strong games, Frost”s line had some good chances.

Foerster came so close to getting his 1st of the season. It“s gonna happen soon.

Reactions: FlyerNutter

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Cates actually lost the game with his turnover , but Frost and others will feel the wrath.

TK had an awful game too unfortunately

Reactions: Embiid

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
I have to imagine he’ll be gone in March
You are probably correct. If he plays like this AND STAYS HEALTHY maybe a flyers 4 and Walker for late 2 is possible at the deadline. Especially if you retain 50%. But Walker at least is making you go hmmmm. Which I sure wasn't expecting.

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
Frost couldn't do anything right for 2 periods. Like nothing was going his way. Torts even gave him a pat on the back at one point out of pity.

Right off the bat, opening draw of the game, loses it, then in the ensuing play turns the puck over in the defensive zone. He had a couple of other defensive zone turnovers.

Thankfully, he got going in the third and flashed some skill.
Frost LOST a FACEOFF?!??!

Send him to the AHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad