GDT: #9 | Ducks at FLYERS | Tue. Oct. 24, 7:00 pm ET | NBCSP, PRIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
And what has Hagg done after being gifted top four minutes?

I don't know why the organization even bothered drafting Sanheim if they want him to play a completely different game from the one that made him one of the best prospects in hockey.
Hes more solid and plays well with ghost and takes the body where Sanheim doesn't do anything besides give good shots and goals.

Reactions: JXC

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
This team looks so soft right now. Like somebody go hit somebody. Where's the emotion?

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Look, bad games happen and every team gets pounded a few times per year, but the issue is the continued predictable failures of certain players/lines/pairings that won't be addressed and will continue to plague the team after the rest of the guys get back to normal.

Problem is, we have no hope of a fix with the team being run the way it is.

eramosat

Dec 19, 2015
Toronto
Provorov has looked really odd in this game.. slow to react, skating weird.. sometimes you just don't got it.

maybe he has diarrhea or something.
shell-shock...he is getting bombed out there

a good response next game by him, a 2nd year player, would go a long way towards reassuring his teammates that they are actually good. for sure he's already looked up too

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Just a big fat -3 tonight for Sanny

Which goal was he to blame for?

The TK turnover (partly, I'll give you the stick tie up though that's a toughie)? TK/Manning blown coverage? Provorov turnover into the Elliott beauty goal? C'mon.

Don't worry though, because I'm sure Hakstol blames him all the same.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
We have a lot of rookies,, I guess games like that going to happen. Elliot laid an egg again bu it was not entirely his fault. I think it will get tougher. I mean season just started, veteran teams will get better.

Reactions: JXC

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Hes more solid and plays well with ghost and takes the body where Sanheim doesn't do anything besides give good shots and goals.
So he's more solid at something you can't even identify and produces less of the things that win hockey games.

Reactions: Striiker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad