GDT: [#9] Dallas Stars @ Pittsburgh Penguins, 6:00PM CST (FS-SW, ESPN+) - Hot vs not

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
This could go badly. Pittsburgh always seems to be able to manufacture overachieving injury replacements, while Dallas manages to manufacture sorrow.

Also, I can't believe we drafted Janmark over Guentzel?????

Last edited:

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Dowling over Gardner. Doubt that changes much . The big boys have to play better its that simple.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I don't like Dickie anywhere in the top six, let alone the first line. Ideally I would swap him and Janmark assuming Janmark keeps playing well, but whatevs. I like the concept of that second line, assuming they can handle Hintz's rocket skates. :laugh:

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I don't like Dickie anywhere in the top six, let alone the first line. Ideally I would swap him and Janmark assuming Janmark keeps playing well, but whatevs. I like the concept of that second line, assuming they can handle Hintz's rocket skates. :laugh:

Benn and Perry are going to create a new flavour of ice cream called Go Fetch for Hintz

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I'm fine trying something new. Lord knows the Benn-Seguin-Radulov is just dogshit terrible this year. But I'm also not wowed with Dickinson. He's just a dude.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I'm fine trying something new. Lord knows the Benn-Seguin-Radulov is just dog**** terrible this year. But I'm also not wowed with Dickinson. He's just a dude.

Yeah I feel people (not so much here, but maybe a little at DBD and definitely on /r/) try to play Dickie way too far up in the lineup alot of the time. He's just not that player.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Yeah I feel people (not so much here, but maybe a little at DBD and definitely on /r/) try to play Dickie way too far up in the lineup alot of the time. He's just not that player.
He’s not a top line player but in an effort to spread out scoring, I’m happy he’s up there with Seguin

Reactions: Smelling Salt

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
There were a lot of those fans who saw his playoff performance and thought it was some evidence of him taking a next step into a top six player. I scratched my head all summer because I look at it and say to myself, "He went from a 27 point pace in the regular season to a 31 point pace in the playoffs. What are they seeing?"

Reactions: M88K

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad