GDT: 9/7/20 - 8:00PM EDT - #6 New York Islanders vs #2 Tampa Bay [ECF Game 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
The Island people tend to not fare well against the Hedmonster....just sayin'. GO BOLTS!:bolts

godzilla-attacks-the-united-nations-in-destroy-all-monsters.jpeg

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Hope he stays focused. A focused kuch is dangerous. A distracted and frustrated kuch is dangerous for us..
I watched obly 2 last play offs Tampa played,its my 3rd. In 2 last Kuch was frustrated and distracted really often but now it were only few times i saw him nervous,and this is big difference,even though he s been hit,guys covers him,and trying to make him angry,he controls himself,and plays hard,i really like what i see now. Yeah i also wish that he could shot more often,he has so magnificent wrister ,he needs to use it a lot,espescially with anti hockey teams :)

Heddyzeppelin

Aug 24, 2020
Let’s go Bolts! We are the better team, time to show it.

Need a big game 1 from Vasy. Be a wall, get them aiming and not shooting.

Team defense. Don’t let shots through from the point. Keep them to the outside.
Win!!!

Nautica54

Nov 28, 2015
Gotta take care of Beauvillier, the guy shoots a lot and scores a lot. Their 2nd line in particular has been lethal.

As someone who also watches the Isles closely...JGP scares the shit out of me in a series like this. He is playoff money and fits the isles team perfectly.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
There could be some rust tonight, not sure what to expect. Want to see a high compete level and even if the Lightning lose, improve as the game goes on like Boston game 1.

OTOH, maybe NYI will be tired from a 7 game series and travel. Will be interesting.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
We are 2:03 in PP time from finally overtaking CBJ in the overall rankings.

We'd need another period on the PP to overtake Boston.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
That type of thing we don't normally know until the roster sheet comes out right before game time, but he was in last game.
Yep, that’s what I went with.

Coop has played Schenn, Verhaeghe, Stephens, and Coburn at different points throughout the playoffs but he also had Mathieu Joseph take warmups before game 2 and Volkov before game 5 of the Boston series.

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
If we're going to win this series we need Killorn and Johnson to step up. Right now they contribute basically nothing, especially Johnson. In fact I can't think of a single thing Johnson adds to this team, he doesn't score or contribute to others scoring, he's not physical, he turns the puck over consistently, he's basically just out there giving other guys a breather.

If these two continue to be dead weight we won't win this series.

Multipass

Oct 30, 2014
Let's do this thing! One step at a time. Win the first period and hopefully get an early lead. Make them chase, I don't want to see the Isles sitting on a lead.

Reactions: BoltsFanSinceDay1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad