GDT: 9/27/23 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Nashville [Preseason Game 2]

Ducati Boy

HF Original
Feb 7, 2018
My feed keeps giving me the error message due to my location (Japan?) so I haven’t been able to watch.

I’d appreciate any summaries on our rookies and prospect performances.

Reactions: Peacefool

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Groshev's goal (assists to Felix Robert and Jack Thompson)

Motte's OT winner (assists to Mikey Eyssimont and Jack Thompson)

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Awesome that Groshev scored,was rooting from since he played in Russia u20. How he looked overall against true NHlrs. What with Merela and new Bolts additions,Glend***** and Motte?)

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Awesome that Groshev scored,was rooting from since he played in Russia u20. How he looked overall against true NHlrs. What with Merela and new Bolts additions,Glend***** and Motte?)
Well he looked good, same with Merela. Which is a good sign because Nashville pretty much played their starting D and Saros played the first two periods.

Reactions: Peacefool

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Our goalie , who was that guy? Pretty good eesult only 1 goal against NHLrs. Do he has good potential?

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
I thought Groshev stood out the most, continuing to get multiple chances and scoring one. I didn't notice Merela as much this game, but the announcer was terrible about mentioning any lightning players, so I found it harder to follow than previous games.

We need to see more as the preseason goes on, but right now I'd put Groshev ahead of Merela and ABB to make the team as he has size and looks like a better skater. He works hard every game I've seen to create chances. I can see him fitting on a third line more than ABB.

I think Eyssimont also had another good scoring chance very early in the game. Tomkins looked much more like an NHL goalie to me than Alnefelt. I'm interested to see more of him.

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
Bobby Taylor, the Chief praises Maxim Groshev saying, "Goalies look at a lot of things that tip them off...young guys don't know how to [shoot in stride]...it is impressive he got that first goal"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad