GDT: 9/27/13 Toronto Maple Leafs @ Detroit Red Wings 7:30EST

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
The benefit of not buying out Samuelsson this offseason leaves it open to buying out Weiss next offseason since he'll never play.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Good game was great to watch chat with some leaf fans they were ok. The goalie was watchin our player at net on that last goal and not the puck and the one before that wasnt watching the puck either guess is rust but those are not good traits to see.

Thank you sincerely for the link!!

HTT3*

Good game. Quincey and Oullete looked good together. Cleary was the reason Wings scored first, and had a couple of good tries in the game... proving to be a good re-sign by KH. Alfie looks like he's on a mission, I have a feeling Wings are going to kick some butt in the POs this year and are legit contenders. Howard gave up a few softies, but he gets the pass.

Not fond of the Weiss signing, he doesn't bring anything useful to the team. All-in-all, good game for the team

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Good win. 1st PP unit looked realgud. Interested to see who will play tomorrow night. I'd go with.

Z-Dats-Gator
Alfie-Mule-Bert
Nyquist-Andersson-Tatar
Miller-Glendening-Sammy

HTT3*

Umm. You're the best. The only thing good I can say about Cleary is that he did backcheck pretty well tonight.

You're so cute!

The 3rd line looked good tonight. I would be happy if that is the starting 3rd line come Oct 2nd. Babcock can use Cleary on the PP, and has the option to move him up to the 1st line if Abby goes cold.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
You're so cute!

The 3rd line looked good tonight. I would be happy if that is the starting 3rd line come Oct 2nd. Babcock can use Cleary on the PP, and has the option to move him up to the 1st line if Abby goes cold.

Cleary should play the point on the PP. Sammy can be the net front guy. I love it!

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
...Not fond of the Weiss signing, he doesn't bring anything useful to the team. All-in-all, good game for the team

He had some serious speed entering the zone on a couple plays I saw. Wings must have begged him to relax and be himself, he was stylin' IMO and I liked his body language. Also was good on draws. I'm gonna have to agree with the advice given here at the forum today. Give him 10 RS games.

RayMoonDoh

Outta Waiver Stuff
Nov 12, 2011
Shore Shack
You're so cute!

Heres the thing, one good preseason game does not prove this was a good signing. I dont even think he played well compared to others on the team. And i definately think that nyquist or tatar should play over him on the third line.

HTT3*

He had some serious speed entering the zone on a couple plays I saw. Wings must have begged him to relax and be himself, he was stylin' IMO and I liked his body language. Also was good on draws. I'm gonna have to agree with the advice given here at the forum today. Give him 10 RS games.

hope so, been unimpressive thus far

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad