GDT: 9/26 Boston Bruins @ Washington Capitals 7pm ET NHL Network

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Playing the Caps in DC at 7pm tonight.

Game will be on the NHL Network. I believe they will also be on 98.5 but it is not confirmed yet.

No idea on rosters for either team.

Bruins play tomorrow night in Detroit at 7pm so I'm guessing we will see more prospects who just made the 1st cuts tonight and the prospects who have a real chance of making the club tomorrow.

Should be a good game and we will all finally be able to see how well/poorly they play with a nice, crisp hd picture.

Edit:

Looks like Looch could see action either tonight or tomorrow..

Per Weekend at Bergy's, here is the travel roster for this weekend:

BydzkkmIQAAPwUp.jpg

Per Mike Loftus on twitter, tonight's line up may be:

Forwards:
Fraser-Krejci-Eriksson
Paille-Soderberg-Caron
Lindblad-Cunningham-Griffith
Florek-Sexton-Robins

Defense:
Warsofsky-Boychuk
Seidenberg-McQuaid
Morrow-Trotman

Goalies:
Subban
Svedberg

Caps lineup:

ByduKtgIgAEsh6Y.jpg:large

Last edited:

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I do, but you probably also don't give Comcast an insane amount of money per month.

135 for innanet and 3 hd screens with linked dvr. That's plenty for me. I would sooner not have tv or internet period than pay them any more.

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
135 for innanet and 3 hd screens with linked dvr. That's plenty for me. I would sooner not have tv or internet period than pay them any more.

I pay them way to much. I get like every channel known to man, have 4 DVR boxes two HD boxes internet and landline.

they take my blood everymonth along with my check.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
I'll be there tonight. Looking forward to seeing some of the prospects play. Probably won't be too exciting but the tickets were like 10 dollars.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Looks like Cunningham, Robbins and Lucic will all see their first preseason action this weekend.

Welcome Back Looch!

bruins seguin 19*

try this

we clearly need to do something i purpose trading boychuck , morrow, fraser and kelly for ryan o reilly from avalanche.

member 96824

we clearly need to do something i purpose trading boychuck , morrow, fraser and kelly for ryan o reilly from avalanche.

Reilly,

Like the idea...but wouldn't he potentially take your spot on 37's line?

Thanks,

Brad

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
Looks like they've taken Griffith off the Bergeron line. Not too surprised by this, he looked like he needs more speed and strength.

Possible candidates to replace him:

Gagne - speed is improving, and he certainly has the hands, hockey sense and shot to play in a top 6 role.

Knight - Showed the attributes Griffith lacked; namely speed and power. Also showed acceptable skill and hockey sense. Being a righty helps.

Ferlin - Chiarelli loves him, but for a top six role? Never know.

Khokhlachev - Plays the most like Smith out of all of them. Hard noses style seems adaptable to the wing. European trained, so should be used to his off wing.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
It will be good to be able to put on my jammies and watch a B's game.

It's been a LONG week at work (end of an ugly QTR)

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO:handclap::handclap:

WickedBruinsGirl

May 1, 2003
Cambridge
Looking forward to catching this one on TV. Missed the 1st period the other night (at work stuffing my face with pizza) and didn't really pay attention until the 3rd.

Hey, I can be in preseason mode too. :)

Go Bruins!

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I hope Sandy Moger gets some time tonight. Kid has mad potential.

He will always have a spot reserved in my mind. I used to think it was a pleasant thought, but not too much anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad