GDT: 9/26/23 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Carolina [Preseason Game 1]

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
Lilleberg made two nice little plays deep in his zone on one shift in the third, twice winning battles against two canes to get the puck to an open teammate and out of the zone. He also made a nice pass with his skate while getting checked deep in his zone.

Jeannot had two decent scoring chances, didn't look like an oil tanker adrift on the ice.

Alnefelt doesn't look like he's going to provide stiff competition for the backup spot at this point, though he did stop two breakaways.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Don't think he's going to get that 2nd chance at a NHL comeback, or what is this now, 3rd chance?
I think Meyer’s nhl future is in Raddysh’s hands, really.

I remain optimistic that Meyers will be a good player for our organization, wherever he may play.

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Gauthier has flashed quite a bit tonight. Good first NHL action for him
Was he wearing number 89? I watched half game and I really liked guy in 89. He reminded me of better version of Gusev,solid skating,puck skills,sees the ice dont afraid to take game in his hands,good game f3om him :)

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
Nice,I really enjoyed what I saw,he never looked like 18 years old,he looked like he at least has AHL experience. Hopefully he will develop and become great player for Bolts
Agreed. My fingers are crossed that we do not continue the trend of late and trade him at the deadline for a player who may or may not help this post season.

Reactions: Peacefool

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad