GDT: #9 - 10/31/21 | RANGERS @ kraken | 9:00 - MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
Haha and that will do it! This is the team we were hoping for and they are delivering! What a bunch of saves by Igor, this is just unreal, I could care less about the NFL or the Knicks or Nets, the Rangers are the hottest team in NY sports right now, or even in the tri state area.

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
He didn’t “just take a wrist shot.” He made a smart, skilled move and it was a good shot. And that’s only one play. Panarin makes one good play and he’s better than Fox? I love both and think Panarin is more skilled, but Fox has a bigger impact.
No he doesn't, the other team has to double team Panarin almost all the time, that is a massive impact.

Reactions: tlk

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
I know they’re a new team but it’s sad to see Seattle’s GDT has 2 pages while ours has 21x that amount

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
For those saying Fox is better than Panarin, who carried the puck in the zone and deked around 2 players to make a quick perfect pass to a slowly gliding wide open Fox who just took a wrist shot and scored?
Who made the long stretch pass? And panarin didn't deke anybody, he cut back and then skated towards the middle and passed to a pinching dman. He made a good play. So did Fox.

Kravtsov420

May 4, 2019
Haha and that will do it! This is the team we were hoping for and they are delivering! What a bunch of saves by Igor, this is just unreal, I could care less about the NFL or the Knicks or Nets, the Rangers are the hottest team in NY sports right now, or even in the tri state area.
lmao, you do you pal. you do you. im actually happy to participate in your schizophrenic delusions. kinda like bern

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
To have anyone elses name besides Igors in the PGT players of the game poll would be criminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad