GDT: #9 - 10/31/21 | RANGERS @ kraken | 9:00 - MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

045NYR

Oct 1, 2008
For those saying Fox is better than Panarin, who carried the puck in the zone and deked around 2 players to make a quick perfect pass to a slowly gliding wide open Fox who just took a wrist shot and scored?
We must not be watching the same game… smh

Reactions: dangsLITE

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Hunt and Rooney have great chemistry. Hunt just wins battle after battle. I am floored by how great he fits the 4th line role. He and Rooney created that entire shift with just pure effort and work ethic.

seattle is basically 12 of them

Reactions: RGY

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Chytil line benched late game. Deservedly, they've done a horrendous job managing the puck

Reactions: CLW

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
For those saying Fox is better than Panarin, who carried the puck in the zone and deked around 2 players to make a quick perfect pass to a slowly gliding wide open Fox who just took a wrist shot and scored?

Talk about cherry picking your argument. Panarin's been overall very weak the entire game. Yes he can do what he just did which is what makes him special, but that ability can not be an alibi for going through the motions in the other aspects of the game.

Reactions: Rempe73

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
121333D8-5C80-44E4-89E2-D4FDFAEE8E54.gif

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
He didn’t “just take a wrist shot.” He made a smart, skilled move and it was a good shot. And that’s only one play. Panarin makes one good play and he’s better than Fox? I love both and think Panarin is more skilled, but Fox has a bigger impact.

Sayba

Dark Schneider
Jul 7, 2009
Do people where you guys live light off firecrackers all damn day and night for the week of Halloween? I swear this is only a BC thing

I moved to PA last year and people light them off constantly, it's beyond annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad