#87 Sidney Crosby Milestone Thread - History will be made (1000th assist)

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
UKQoCBA.png

WiLBoY

Aug 29, 2009
We are so blessed to be able to watch Crosby play. He's shown us nothing but consistency and showing up big for his team especially on the biggest stage.

He's achieved pretty much everything that was expected of him if not more. I hope he still has a few good years left in him because I really enjoy watching him play

MadLuke

Jan 18, 2011
41 goals at 36 is damn impressive even more when you realize he doesnt cheat. Plays hard the right way

Ovechkin, Selanne, Howe, Espo the only one with more I think.

Lot of the good goal scorer when they were old like Brett Hull, Beliveau aged in a much lower scoring enviromment obviously, but still.

Calderon

Mar 24, 2006
Edit:
I totally missed Ovechkin at the lead, saw the 42 and thought that was it. That's what I get from posting half asleep in bed, lol.

Thanks for pointing it out, Regal.

Last edited:

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Not that Ovechkin's mark is an incredible number (let alone a record, as shown) it's both surprising and impressive that Crosby is on the verge of eclipsing it. I say he at least matches 42 with 3.33 games to go.

To be fair, that was 37 yo Ovechkin. 36 yo Ovechkin (Crosby’s age now) had 50. I’d assume Crosby would drop a bit as well next year. Though it is kind of crazy Crosby’s having a better goal scoring year than usual for him at his age

Reactions: HockeyWooot

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
See yeah Espo, PS your dumbass brother can still GFH for passing on Selanne back in 89, imagine Mario, Francis, Selanne and Jagr destroying the NHL throughout the 90s Jesus Christ.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad