OT: 84th Obsequious Banter Thread: a nod to rural Pennsylvania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Mayim was so good. Her delivery was amazing, she had stage presence, her interviews and commentary felt easy and genuine, she’s whip smart. She’s obviously famous. I thought Buzzy was very good, but he’s only someone diehard Jeopardy fans know. I wanted to tune in to watch her.

Good as Burton could be, I doubt they want to give it to someone who’s almost 65. That’s a legit concern. I thought Richards, the producer, was a “fine” host, but he’s not someone I’d eagerly want to permanently occupy the role, like I’ve heard bandied about. I don’t think anyone can top Mayim.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I have not liked anyone that has hosted so far.

eye-roll.gif

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Had to move last week and it was just across the street to a new apartment. Still hell. Getting movers next time.

Moving with a young child is especially awful as they double the shit that needs moving while doing very little to pull their weight.

I watched my daughter drop a single toy into a box and then try to seal it up.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Rodgers actually wasn’t that bad for what he normally does. I wouldn’t want him in the position permanently.
I think they should get a complete nobody for the position.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
This is very on brand for Lil Beef.

She's been punching me a a lot lately.

And last night I suggested that she do something she didn't want to do so she started acting like she was ripping out her teeth and throwing them at me. I obviously pretended to dodge, and asked "are you throwing your teeth?" She replied, "and my lips"

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
She's been punching me a a lot lately.

And last night I suggested that she do something she didn't want to do so she started acting like she was ripping out her teeth and throwing them at me. I obviously pretended to dodge, and asked "are you throwing your teeth?" She replied, "and my lips"

What....what exactly goes on in your household?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad