Post-Game Talk: #82| Senators at FLYERS | Sat., Apr. 11, 2015

Phileeguy

Sleep with one eye open tonight, bird.
Oct 7, 2010
Philly
Is it too much to ask for Boston to beat Tampa AND Buffalo to win in regulation?;):sarcasm:

Cootsfanclub

For Oskar!
Mar 29, 2013
I hope I never see Berube coaching this team or anyone involved with this franchise again.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I'm a little sad to see Emery leave the ice for the final time. Yes, he cannot keep up anymore. But the guy is admirable. His career should have been over. He worked his way back, and completely changed his game, going from an athletic goalie to a positional goalie. Great example and veteran.

I hope he ends up succeeding as a goalie coach.

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
Probably the least fun season I've ever had watching the Flyers.

It will be interesting to see who wins the lottery next week. Hope Hextall can successfully gets this team as a contender again in the near future.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I'm a little sad to see Emery leave the ice for the final time. Yes, he cannot keep up anymore. But the guy is admirable. His career should have been over. He worked his way back, and completely changed his game, going from an athletic goalie to a positional goalie. Great example and veteran.

I hope he ends up succeeding as a goalie coach.

Due to his relationship with Mase, I wonder if he goes right into coaching Flyers ?

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
RIP 14-15 Flyers. You were a hot steamy turd. This draft makes it worth it though.

Mylec 22

Jun 2, 2010
If I had to find a bright side, there are at least some things to look forward to.

• The games tonight and the possibility of the Pens getting booted.

• Waiting for the news of Berube being canned

• Draft

• Kimmo

There's some excitement right there! Albeit to varying degrees, but still!

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I can honestly say this has been one of the least enjoyable seasons since ive been a flyers fan. ONe of the most boring teams ive ever seen.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Listening to the post-game, it almost seems that the media guys have a complete different outlook than most of us on here

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad