Tokyo, JP
New York Nickelbackers

woOKJQo.jpg

Reactions: freakydallas13

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Jeez... Ville Nieminen / Finnish broadcast: "(Flyers) have three lines that can score". And then they talk about how Flyers have played all their three goalies evenly...

@Captain Dave Poulin I would take NBC and Pierre and whoever 100 times out of 100 than these guys...

Well, bud, it has been very dark there for months, I know that from experience, but you should see the light soon. Literally and figuratively. We are talking about Finnish weirdos muttering nonsense versus a talking human penis and a senile old traitor and a cementhead who has a decades-long personal disdain for us. No contest, bud.

Nizzle

no hope, no future, no second chance
May 13, 2009
Watching this one with my gf who really isn’t into nhl. Could be a recipe for disaster

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Well, bud, it has been very dark there for months, I know that from experience, but you should see the light soon. Literally and figuratively. We are talking about Finnish weirdos muttering nonsense versus a talking human penis and a senile old traitor and a cementhead who has a decades-long personal disdain for us. No contest, bud.

Good chance Milbury has CTE, between beating a guy with a shoe, ruining the Islanders, & his broadcast career the evidence is mounting.

Hakroach

Veteran Presence
Jan 4, 2005
Helsinki

Ika Lehkonen can give Pierre run for his money when talking about human penises. (He is the other weirdo mumbling.)

IMG_9063_0.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad