GDT: #82 - PENGUINS at SABRES – SAT APR 11 @ 7:00 PM ET – MSG-B, CITY-TV – WGR

leo2892

Jan 25, 2007
Strachan makes the ********* pass ever behind his own net, coasts towards the blue line while his teammates are battling for the puck inside his zone leaving a guy all alone in front, then gets beat by Gionta when hustling back to cover a second man.

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
I forgot how hard it was to root for this team. Cheering against them was much more entertaining.

I kind of drifted to the BU v Providence game. I barely look at Sabres game.

I'm sorry to Nolan huggers. I'm not interested in him being back. His systems are boring. They rely too much on the trap system like the 1-2-2 jersey trap.

being out shot 2:1 out corsi'd by almost 3:1 and still keep the game even or down by one is not "competitive". It's essentially playing not to lose.

I'm for getting a new coach in that's going to push for goals and utlizie a system that's built for skilled players we'll have coming in.

SamuraiArt

Balso Par Big John S
Sep 17, 2013
Buffalo
Fan Appreciation Night....

Won't score a goal tonight.

I'm just glad I got free tickets to their last good home game (Carolina). Had a great time cheering them on from the 300's and even picked up a 40% off Girgensons home jersey. Good night!

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
At least once per game Marcus manages to make me fall back in love with him lol...bad play...eh yolo see ya malkin

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
This nightmare but positive season thanks to McEichel is over, no more Nolan at last

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad