GDT: #82 - PENGUINS at SABRES – SAT APR 11 @ 7:00 PM ET – MSG-B, CITY-TV – WGR

Rhett4

Buffalo Selects Jack
Jul 9, 2002
Amerks #ROC
Boston and their 1 percent shot at McDavid scares me. That's a team whose window is closing. I would prefer they didn't get a miracle lifeline.

Sansbacon

Sep 26, 2006
Westchester, NY
Maybe Risto could have gotten better position on that goal, but I thought Bennett set a pretty nice pick by tying up Meszaros in front of the net.

Ain't even mad.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
Even with the Sutter goal, I'm kind of indifferent to this game, as indifferent as never before during this season. The big prize is secured, so who cares about the rest. In terms of Bruins or Penguins, I dislike them to almost equal extents. A Grigo multipoint effort would be nice, though.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Actually if somehow Boston did win the lottery I think they'd be the team most inclined to trade down to us to get Eichel.

Boston gives us #1. We give them #2, Zadorov, Grigorenko and the Isles 1st

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
If Boston or LA wins McDavid maybe it will wake the rest of the league up to their moronic changes to the lottery.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Slow passing, slow shooting.

If we needed to lose tonight I would fully expect us to tie this up but I don't think that's coming.

Orvald

Feb 24, 2015
Belgium
Actually if somehow Boston did win the lottery I think they'd be the team most inclined to trade down to us to get Eichel.

Boston gives us #1. We give them #2, Zadorov, Grigorenko and the Isles 1st

Im glad you are not our GM, lets overpay, the difference between mcdavid and eichel isn't that great to warrant this trade.
And if i was in the #2 spot i'd just gamble boston taking eichel #1 if they want him that badly.

Eichel 9

Jan 2, 2007
Pretty lackluster final game here, disappointing as it should have been a great atompshere

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad