GDT: #82: Hurricanes at FLYERS, Saturday, Apr. 6, 2019, 7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
We lose and get the 10th pick with an 11% chance at getting into the top 3 of the draft and the canes jump the pens to play the isles while the pens drop to play the caps and get swept. It’s literally the most important game of the year.

Go canes go! (Shoot glove side on Hart it’s his only weakness - for now)

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I’m feeling Sam right now.

giphy.gif

Can we toss Gordon, hagg, holmgren and anyone else in the fire

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
The darkest hour is actually closer to dusk than dawn. Everyone knows the meaning when the phrase is used, but it's factually incorrect.

These are the things I concern myself with on the eve of the final game of another failed Flyers season. :laugh:

I was being sarcastically metaphorical!

I think the phrase actually refers to the state of hopeless from lying in the dark all night, when the shadows seem to close in upon you, just before the first glimmer of light brings hope of a brand new day (and a glittery free agent, a big name HC, and a bring down the HF boards trade).

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I was being sarcastically metaphorical!

I think the phrase actually refers to the state of hopeless from lying in the dark all night, when the shadows seem to close in upon you, just before the first glimmer of light brings hope of a brand new day (and a glittery free agent, a big name HC, and a bring down the HF boards trade).
Oh, I know.

Just pointing out that an idiot coined a phrase we have all be using incorrectly since. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad