GDT: [#82] ★ Colorado Avalanche @ Dallas Stars ★ FS-SW, 7:00PM CST

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Avs are too terrible for us to lose this. There's a reason they have 30 points less than us and we're a terrible team as well ..

Nevermind that we're worse than i thought didn't watch all that much last weeks/months ^^

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
fin.jpg

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Offside is honestly a stupid rule, at least the way its currently enforced.

We really need some kind of hybrid offside.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Paid particular attention to Gurionov. Never really made a play. Looks like the speed of the NHL surprised him, as he lost the puck on most carries up the ice. Think he will be okay, but hope it was first game, not long term AHL/Not NHL quality player.

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
To be honest, I liked the original ending better than the alternative ending we got.

I mean, I like a good twist as much as the next guy, but I really question the decision making of the director here. I have contacted NHL Films and voiced my displeasure.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
To be honest, I liked the original ending better than the alternative ending we got.

I mean, I like a good twist as much as the next guy, but I really question the decision making of the director here. I have contacted NHL Films and voiced my displeasure.

I thought it was fitting for Klingberg to score in OT, especially after seeing his post-game interview after the Nashville game. He really wanted to win.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: