GDT: #81| Red Wings vs Penguins| ThrApr4@7PMest| ATTSN-PT, FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
:laugh:
He's taking Murray's success rather hard.

So Yohe's fine with all the garbage on Twitter when his minions are agreeing with his hot takes on Murray struggling, but now he's fed up with Twitter because people are calling him out for being dumb?

Yohe: "I'm going to point out every time Murray lets in a goal to PROVE I'm right his game is all over the map"

Yohe: "OMG people can stop Tweeting about how wrong I am about Murray. Stupid internet always wanting to prove they're right!"

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
It's super obvious that the Pittsburgh media doesn't love Murray like they did Flower and 99% of that has to do with the fact that Matt is a bit more blunt and standoffish than Maf.

These guys loved Maf to death because he's one of the nicest people you'll meet. They didn't care about his performance whether good or bad.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I wish the Penguins were more interested in playing Maatta-Letang as a pair. I think that pair would actually be really good, they just never go to it outside of injuries.

Reactions: Andy99

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Poor Kris. Hopefully he doesn't re-injure his neck carrying Maatta around the ice all night. :sarcasm:
Naw he will step on the ice before puck drop and hurt himself and out indefinatly. Malkin runs into Crosby on the PP and both are out long term, MM pulls a groin, Jake gets dumped into the turnnbuckle.

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Welcome back Geno and Letang! Let's win this because it;s my birthday and I will appreciate the present very much.

Reactions: KIRK

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
:laugh:
He's taking Murray's success rather hard.

fleurydefender2_zpssekuzsfq.jpg

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I'll see you at the 1st intermission, going to watch the game on my TV instead of online for a change and make my dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad