GDT: 81|"Pen"ultimate Regulation Game|Islanders@Penguins|04/10/2015/7:00ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
we really need to thank the panthers for yesterday. if not for them, we'd be in a far far worse spot because this team is special.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Well, i am happy. The faster this team does not make the playoffs the better. I want to see some changes and losing and not making the playoffs SHOULD get us atleast SOME changes. Out with Johnston, in with BB?

pensfansince88

Feb 5, 2012
premium_cup1_lrg.jpg

because it's the cup

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Is it wrong to wish that the Pens do not make the playoffs, but hope the hockey gods are with them and gift them McDavid?

I would comment--but well I wont

I do have one observation from an oiler perspective--Pens have alot of money tied up in their former top picks and I think that is part of the problem. Oiler fans have fallen in love with high picks and high picks get big money and that leaves little or no money for third or fourth lines

NastyNick

Sep 7, 2007
Pittsburgh
I know it makes it even worse :cry: At least a chance at McDavid would've cushioned the blow of this dumpster fire. Or if the Pens protected their pick like LA did...

What would the Penguins do with McDavid? Play him on the wing with Sutter and Spalling?

This org is a huge disaster right now. That third goal was a bookend for this era of Penguins hockey.. to match the Gonchar disaster in game 7 vs Montreal almost perfectly.

I feel like we are in for a couple of LONG years here... playoffs are going to be a pipe dream for a while. I wished these players knew that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad