GDT: 81|"Pen"ultimate Regulation Game|Islanders@Penguins|04/10/2015/7:00ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
4.10v2.jpg

Sorry guys! Had absolutely no time to do a GDT today. Catching a flight. Hopefully I will land to good news...

LGP!

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
Deutchland Dangler said:
Whatever happened to the "cap magic" of Botterill? Did his MS Office-License expire so he can't use Excel anymore?

It's really pathetic that we're having only 5D for the most important games of the season. And as someone recently put it (on Twitter, I believe), if we make it, people will wonder why Martin looks so gassed in round one.

Wanted to preserve this from the other thread, for the sake of posterity. :laugh:

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I can't even blame Botterill, this is pure Penguins injury fun. They've got over 12M worth of injured defensemen after LTIR wasn't possible. Oh, and the one guy they could use an emergency call up on is injured. How the **** does that happen?

And Maatta. :cry:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
That ferorcious attack of the Isles could really hurt the Pens. That defense is going to be on their heels all game. Yikes.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Toch is a pretty proud guy. I bet he is freaking livid off camera and out of that room about those guys not listening. I really wonder what is goign through his head. If you listen to his interviews w/ Madden prior to being hired, he made great points. I wonder what happened.

sauce66871

Dec 14, 2011
Wanted to preserve this from the other thread, for the sake of posterity. :laugh:

I found this ironic that for YEARS, we cried over drafting nothing but defensemen, one after the other. And now... when it counts the most, we can only dress 5 for a game. And only 2 of the 5 are Penguin products. WTF? haha

djt153

Dec 26, 2003
Toch is a pretty proud guy. I bet he is freaking livid off camera and out of that room about those guys not listening. I really wonder what is goign through his head. If you listen to his interviews w/ Madden prior to being hired, he made great points. I wonder what happened.

i feel like this is the most important point. all the coaches seem to know the problems and articulate sensible solutions, but it seems like they never get implemented. where exactly is the breakdown and what enables it to continue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad