GDT: 81|"Pen"ultimate Regulation Game|Islanders@Penguins|04/10/2015/7:00ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
The only reason for the Pens to make the playoffs is to eliminate Boston. Can't really get to pissed at JR. He is not the GM who signed Scuderi, Kunitz, Letang and Dupuis. But he did choose MJ, Sutter, Ehrhoff and kept trading picks for wingers who didn't make a rats ass difference.

malkovsby

Sep 4, 2009
BC
I would comment--but well I wont

I do have one observation from an oiler perspective--Pens have alot of money tied up in their former top picks and I think that is part of the problem. Oiler fans have fallen in love with high picks and high picks get big money and that leaves little or no money for third or fourth lines

uhh why dont you look at kunitz and martin as prime suspects of money mismanagement..or maybe the fact that these pylons clogged up the D pipe so the prospects we dumped first round picks into couldnt play...and now they are mostly gone

malkovsby

Sep 4, 2009
BC
The Neal trade still worked because it got us Hornqvist. The other trades however have been disasters.

Perron has disappeared, Lapierre is worthless, Lovejoy is god awful.

hornqvist did what this year? neal gave us an element we did not have...i was adament that we did not need another ****ing net crasher on this team give me a break...and dont get me started on his shoot everything play..the guy barely takes a look, how many terrible angles can you gamble on

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
As an aside, does anyone find it ironic that a man who plays for the Steel City is iron deficient?

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
hornqvist did what this year? neal gave us an element we did not have...i was adament that we did not need another ****ing net crasher on this team give me a break...and dont get me started on his shoot everything play..the guy barely takes a look, how many terrible angles can you gamble on

Where are all these jokers coming from?

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012

50 points in 63 games. I mean really, it's not hard to find these stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad