Post-Game Talk: #81 | Hurricanes at FLYERS | Thu., Apr. 5, 2018, 7:00 pm ET

General Joseph

Dec 25, 2017
Florida Panhandle
Win is a win ! Elliot obviously had some jitters etc , but they were able to fight on and get the W . With some decent goal tending this club can win , and play with anyone in a 7 game series , our young players are developing nicely , the coaches got them playing like vets now at the right time . Just got to get solid netminding !

nevermore

Cap space since 2005
Oct 25, 2007
I generally wouldn't mind Raffl on the 1st line if a) Konecny actually had a decent third line center to play with and b) your arguably best goal scorer* gets more than 12:31 of ice time. The depth clearly isn't there so for the love of God just load up on the top 2 lines and hope for the best.

* Honestly I have no idea how it took Giroux this long to score 30+ goals in a season.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Preds came back to win,,,, so game vs Jackets is pointless
And Devils play Caps, maybe Caps will send a message

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Huge win. The team dominated. People still want to blame Hakstol, who has the worst goalie options in the league. (And Hak does a lot of baffling stuff, but hoping for better than Mrazek isn’t it.)

I can’t say enough about Giroux. He’s willing this team to the playoffs.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Exactly what I thought would happen to Konecny happened.

12 min of ice time and neutralized by Filppulas ineffectiveness.

1st line did score 2 and thats swell... but wasting TK down there will haunt us if we make the playoffs

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Huge win. The team dominated. People still want to blame Hakstol, who has the worst goalie options in the league. (And Hak does a lot of baffling stuff, but hoping for better than Mrazek isn’t it.)

I can’t say enough about Giroux. He’s willing this team to the playoffs.

Ghost, I don't know if you have comcast or Fios,

if comcast put on 776 boston florida need B's to win.

I'm not sure what channel it be on Fios today last free day of NHL CI

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
I really wish in the post game press someone would ask Hak, "Lethera is terrible in every phase of the game so why would you ever have him on the ice in a one goal game with only a few minuets left?" I just need to know the answer to that.

If Pederson or Kapler make the slightest error they get grilled for it. Hak never does.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad