GDT: 801 Caps vs Jets 7pm Dec 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Lost in the shuffle a bit are the injuries to Mojo an Carlson. Probably won’t hear much since team is off for three days, but could be another set of lineup changes.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal

Carlson out indefinitely.

Sucks, hope he is ok.

AA is our 7D, right? LuJo was sent to Hershey?

So, put Gus with TvR, and 3rd pair is Irwin-AA. That’s not too bad. Liked what I was seeing from AA before he got concussed.

Wonder how close Fever is from returning - that injury looked bad, was surprised his arm wasn’t broken.

And the beat goes on with this injured team…

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Feb 7, 2013
I'm really concerned it could threaten his career. The parallels to Bryan Little and the ominous announcement that he'll be out indefinitely give me a real bad feeling.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I'm really concerned it could threaten his career. The parallels to Bryan Little and the ominous announcement that he'll be out indefinitely give me a real bad feeling.
Hard to imagine he’d have been released from the hospital in less than 24 hours if it was that serious. Or at least that’s what I’m telling myself.

crazy8888

Sep 8, 2010
Brooklyn NY
The "out indefinitely" portion of the statement has me worried.
It could mean many diff things. Ive seen players out indefinitely and come back within weeks. Not often but it happens. Indefinitely just means they dont have a time table for return. Probably have to wait for swelling to go down to be able to run conclusive tests. He also left on his own power which is a good sign.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
It could mean many diff things. Ive seen players out indefinitely and come back within weeks. Not often but it happens. Indefinitely just means they dont have a time table for return. Probably have to wait for swelling to go down to be able to run conclusive tests. He also left on his own power which is a good sign.
Agreed. Fever and Alexyev both had the “indefinite tag”. It’s just undefined. Same with Oshie. I feel like this tag is getting used even more so they can just be that much more secretive. I suspect JC74 is back in a week or two depending on how we handle everyone else coming back into the lineup.

Reactions: crazy8888
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad