GDT: 801 Caps vs Jets 7pm Dec 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
F sPitt. Doesn't matter the sport, the record or if I'm talking to a nun. F sPittsburgh.

Sounds like projection. Long term steroid use causes increased hair growth, liver disease, reproductive organ damage and severe mood swings. Yep, sounds like PA to me.

Fred22406Capsfan

Jan 19, 2020
Sounds like projection. Long term steroid use causes increased hair growth, liver disease, reproductive organ damage and severe mood swings. Yep, sounds like PA to me.
Well... no steroids, bald as can be, liver is fine, kids are fine and I'm pretty steady. Yep, sounds like you missed on all your digs there but hey - have a good Christmas and a good start to 2023 for you and yours!

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Kuzy trying to pass it back to Ovie for the ENG was a nice touch. It got through eventually.

Fred22406Capsfan

Jan 19, 2020
lol was going at concept...state of PA, not you. Merry Christmas!
Ahh, gotcha man. Thank you! :)

Seems so random though… why Winnipeg of all places?
Yeah, I don't know if there's a large Ukranian presence there or what but it seemed to be a common thread in a number of the posts. None of us are happy about the war, Ovi included. He's a hockey player, not a soldier. I'm not sure what he's supposed to say/do (and potentially put family back in Russia at risk) to appease some of these folks that want to (hyperbole) try him for war crimes...

Reactions: Alexander the Gr8

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
That first line looks really really good right now. Very impressed with Strome. Took a while to gel with Ovi but now theyre working well together.

Maybe Wilson's return can jump start the 2nd line. Kuzy I think has looked decent as of late but that line has no one that hustles right now.

2 decent lines with Dowd doing Dowd things on the 4th could do some damage.

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
That first line looks really really good right now. Very impressed with Strome. Took a while to gel with Ovi but now theyre working well together.

Maybe Wilson's return can jump start the 2nd line. Kuzy I think has looked decent as of late but that line has no one that hustles right now.

Yeah Dowd is dominating right now. Dude is playing very well.

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Feb 7, 2013

Backstrom and Oshie on the third line sounds pretty good, too.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Finally back to the living. Was at the game last night. Great energy and atmosphere. The handshake line was sooo cool. OV’s 802 celly was right in front of us. Might still be drunk!

A890840F-1AE7-41BC-B0ED-5C53060CCAD2.jpeg

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Ahh, gotcha man. Thank you! :)

Yeah, I don't know if there's a large Ukranian presence there or what but it seemed to be a common thread in a number of the posts. None of us are happy about the war, Ovi included. He's a hockey player, not a soldier. I'm not sure what he's supposed to say/do (and potentially put family back in Russia at risk) to appease some of these folks that want to (hyperbole) try him for war crimes...
Id answer that easily but it will quickly become a political discussion not many can handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad