GDT: #80| Islanders at FLYERS | Tue., Apr. 7, 2015| 7:00 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Replacing Read with a cheap Raffl/PEB type will do wonders for getting faster and cheaper in that 3rd line. Really hope he's gone at the draft

Benn sure quietly snuck up on the Hart race :amazed:

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
So he takes a run at Raffl, then dives like a *****, and somehow it's only on Raffl?

These refs are Milbury-tier stupid.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Replacing Read with a cheap Raffl/PEB type will do wonders for getting faster and cheaper in that 3rd line. Really hope he's gone at the draft

Will Matt Read not be healing in the offseason? You think he's the same guy next year?

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Flyers are just going to let Isles get within 1 so they can get two EN goals for a G hatty and two Jake points...

That used to be my NHL game strategy when I had a guy close to the Ross and was already in the playoffs!

Oh, apart from berube wont put those guys out for the EN!

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Will Matt Read not be healing in the offseason? You think he's the same guy next year?

I'm past making injury excuses, season is over , if he was injured i beleive he wouldn't be playing. We are stuck with 2 expensive non producing forwards, we don't need a third and I don't want to risk it.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
I'm past making injury excuses, season is over , if he was injured i beleive he wouldn't be playing. We are stuck with 2 expensive non producing forwards, we don't need a third and I don't want to risk it.

He has 2 torn ligaments, but ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad