Post-Game Talk: #80 | FLYERS at Islanders | Tue., Apr. 3, 2018, 7:00 pm ET

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
100%? Hyperbole much?
Lehtera got burnt on a bad turnover by Provorov at the offensive blueline.
The goaltender blew chunks.
And Simmonds cost them with two inexcusable defensive plays, just like he cost them last game against Boston.
A lot of blame to spread around here.
On the positive, they moved Patrick to PP1, & he came through huge.
You’re right that it’s not 100% on Hakstol, but Lehtera even being the lineup absolutely is. No excuse for him playing while Laughton sits.

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
"It turned into a foot race between Matthew Barzal and Jori Lehtera, and that's just not fair for Lehtera." Chris Therien

ijMTWeK.gif

Bleed orange

Mar 28, 2013
Not to let Hakstol off the hook, because he was once again brutal with his ice team decisions, but my goodness, Mrazek is awful.

Average goaltending and that’s an easy win. Average goaltending this whole season and the flyers likely win the division

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Hextall hate is in full swing. He’s not the problem. Building a team we all wanted with high draft picks while removing scum that was here when he took over. He isn’t finished making this roster his still.

Reactions: IronMarshal

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Not to let Hakstol off the hook, because he was once again brutal with his ice team decisions, but my goodness, Mrazek is awful.
Average goaltending and that’s an easy win. Average goaltending this whole season and the flyers likely win the division

You are at least 100 million percent right, but I want to emphasize how important it is to, as you said, not let Hakstok off the hook.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad