Post-Game Talk: #80 | FLYERS at Islanders | Tue., Apr. 3, 2018, 7:00 pm ET

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
So every win is simply because the other team sucks. I guess Boston let us win the other night? The Avalanche, fighting for a PO spot, and getting 26 shots in the third period, werent trying?
Watch caps vs pens then caps vs us and they don't even show. Flyers are alright but not the place teams get up to play that's all. Don't take things personal.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Watch caps vs pens then caps vs us and they don't even show. Flyers are alright but not the place teams get up to play that's all. Don't take things personal.

Watch Pens vs Caps and Pens vs us. I'm pretty sure Pens show for us. This is literally the dumbest conversation i've ever seen happen and i'm embarrassed to be a part of it now.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Watch Pens vs Caps and Pens vs us. I'm pretty sure Pens show for us. This is literally the dumbest conversation i've ever seen happen and i'm embarrassed to be a part of it now.
Los Angeles hey?

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
You're seriously embarrassing yourself with these excuses.

You know they're incorrect pathetic reaches. There's no way you honestly believe that. None. I know you don't.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
I'm not sure I'd be able to handle that.
Why not. It's about watching games not arguing over wether we agree on what's good with the team lol. I have met flyers fan every where and another would be great since you are a easy flight away.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Here we go with smartass comments. All good Beef as I don't like this team that much but don't be cocky towards me alright.

What's smartass about it? You said they face backups a lot. What do you mean? Backup goalies? Do they flip out the entire roster with their AHL squad?

Flip the top 6 and bottom 6?

Explain your claim.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad