GDT: #80 | Bruins at Flyers | April 9, 2023 | 6:00 PM | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Of all the valid things we can criticize Torts about, we are seriously going to dump on him for not communicating to known dickhead TDA, who won’t even be here next year? Who cares.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Of all the valid things we can criticize Torts about, we are seriously going to dump on him for not communicating to known dickhead TDA, who won’t even be here next year? Who cares.
this has nothing to do with TDA and everything to do with how Torts thinks/coachs..

hes a relic from a long dead era just like this Org.

they deserve each other

Reactions: BiggE

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Which is valid criticism.

But in TDA’s case, it’s entirely excusable. Similar to Hayes. Both guys have completely checked out. What are you going to even say to him at this point?

He did the same thing to Hart last night. Seems like he’s trying to weed out guys potentially which is fine but there should be others in that boat.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
this has nothing to do with TDA and everything to do with how Torts thinks/coachs..

hes a relic from a long dead era just like this Org.

they deserve each other

Agreed on this.
He did the same thing to Hart last night. Seems like he’s trying to weed out guys potentially which is fine but there should be others in that boat.

Agreed.

I’ll be honest, if only Hayes and TDA are gone, the team immediately becomes 1000 times more likeable. Still terrible, and one of the least likeable rosters ever, but undoubtedly better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad