Deslauriers-Laczynski-Lemieux

Provorov-Ristolainen
Sanheim-York
Seeler-Braun

Sandstrom
Hart

Injuries:

Atkinson (Year to Year)
Zamula (Being Fed Lehigh Valley Hot Dog Mush)
Foerster (AHL Feeding Tube)
Brink (Loaned to LHV Buffet)
Couturier (IR, is eating with the team)
Ellis (But the jinni interrupted the fisherman, saying, “I must kill you, it is the best reward that I can grant you for setting me free. Now hurry up and choose the manner of your death.”)

BRUINS LINEUP:

Marchand-Bergeron-DeBrusk
Bertuzzi-Zacha-Pastrnak
Hall-Coyle-Frederic
Greer-Nosek-Hathaway

Grzelcyk-McAvoy
Lindholm-Carlo
Zboril-Orlov

Swayman
Ullmark

GDT Song

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
These teams are so far apart there isn't even a point to me doing stats. Krejci has been banged up. Most notable, @Ghosts Beer has 600 human bucks riding on this game. He needs 3 wins, I believe, to win his bet. There are three games left. It's down to the wire.
TNT?

"Starring Kaley Cuoco in Flight Attendant."

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
These teams are so far apart there isn't even a point to me doing stats. Krejci has been banged up. Most notable, @Ghosts Beer has 600 human bucks riding on this game. He needs 3 wins, I believe, to win his bet. There are three games left. It's down to the wire.
How is that possible with, in part, a former Flyer as head coach, former players in management (cronyism?), never tanking, putting an exciting team on the ice that also plays physical? Can't be. Better win the Cup or all these characteristics will be supplanted as vices.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
How is that possible with, in part, a former Flyer as head coach, former players in management (cronyism?), never tanking, putting an exciting team on the ice that also plays physical? Can't be. Better win the Cup or all these characteristics will be supplanted as vices.

Well, their cronyism and approach to hockey doesn't all flow forth from Clarke, which helps them a lot. If the Bruins were the Flyers they'd be pity-employing Milbury in some capacity and actually listening to him.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
It’s amazing all of the top prospects this org has had over the years that have had their games picked apart by management but Adam Ginning? Not a peep. NHL ready.

04hockey

Sep 28, 2017
It’s amazing all of the top prospects this org has had over the years that have had their games picked apart by management but Adam Ginning? Not a peep. NHL ready.
check his +/- with LV ..... :oops:

not too shabby

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
FYI Bruins are sitting a bunch of players tonight.

Bruins lineup in Philly. No Bergeron, Krejci, McAvoy ("not feeling his best"), Hall, Orlov (back) or Ullmark (lower body).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad