GDT: #80 | Bruins at Flyers | April 9, 2023 | 6:00 PM | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
They needed to show one of the O’Reilly-Bridgman classics
I believe O'Reilly once said Bridgman was the strongest man he fought.

Cowick is amongst the most obscure players to have his name on the Stanley Cup. That clip was definitely from the '74 Finals.

Reactions: BiggE

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
I believe O'Reilly once said Bridgman was the strongest man he fought.

Cowick is amongst the most obscure players to have his name on the Stanley Cup. That clip was definitely from the '74 Finals.
Those games in the 74 playoffs were the only games he played as a Flyer. I believe it was an injury to Dornhoefer that got him into the lineup. He spent the next season with Washington and played a few more games the following season and that was that.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
6V9tKki.gif

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Those games in the 74 playoffs were the only games he played as a Flyer. I believe it was an injury to Dornhoefer that got him into the lineup. He spent the next season with Washington and played a few more games the following season and that was that.
He became a police officer in a western Canada community, IIRC.

Reactions: BiggE

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
I’ll never let this go.

This was such a good season to tank. Sanheim, Provorov, TK all still on the damn team. Hart ridden like a mule earlier on the year.

Next year is the same story, but to be picking 7th this season is such a failure. It will be ignored by the media boys but that’s really the biggest story imo this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad