Dec 22, 2010
Finland
The Ketchup god

redduckketchup-566x250.jpg

ModryJazyk

Go Hawks !
Feb 22, 2010
Bratislava
Yes it true, He chose not to have surgery.. Because he did that, he didnt really work out in the summer.. Which leads to his poor results on the ice. Perry Got married in the summer, I have no idea what happened to him.

maybe it could explain why Jagr is still good at 43.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Well if we turn out like them now we will be in good shape

Yeah but it took them how many years... as many as Bruce is here... and with how old is our core, that is not a good strategy to go the long ''several years'' strategy

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Yeah but it took them how many years... as many as Bruce is here... and with how old is our core, that is not a good strategy to go the long ''several years'' strategy

We are like the reverse of the Capitals we have all the young NHL defense men they have all the young NHL forwards

mytduxfan*

This could be a complete disaster. Not looking forward to this one. Stewart sitting should hopefully improve things though. He literally provides nothing.

Flick of the Switch

Apr 26, 2015
I like how you put the same amount of effort into this GDT that the Ducks have given this season.

No, but really. We can't keep losing for the whole season. It has to turn some time.
It has to turn some day. I trust in playing against all odds. I could almost bet money for Chicago tonight so we can turn it around.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I think the team shows up for this one given what happened last May. Keith being out only helps, I'm predicting a Ducks win.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
If he is, i damn hope we won`t struggle like Washington did in the beggining of post-Bruce era

Caps post BB have done just as well in the post season than they did with him and they did it with (until last season) significantly weaker rosters.

Ducksforcup

Jan 5, 2006
Irvine, California
Maybe we need the zero effort GDT's to turn this season around.

I know I'm grasping at straws here lol.

Baby steps...let's see a good effort tonight. The ONLY period I've watched where I've been impressed by the play was the first period of the Nashville game. Even then, they didn't score in that period lol.

Last edited:

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Right? I have my fridge stocked with beers and an open whiskey bottle awaiting me after work. The beers may not even get touched if the game starts off as poorly as I think it will...

Where was it you said you lived again? :sarcasm:

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Carl Hagelin-Ryan Getzlaf-Corey Perry

Jiri Sekac-Ryan Kesler-Jakob Silfverberg

Andrew Cogliano-Rickard Rakell-Mike Santorelli

Patrick Maroon-Shawn Horcoff-Chris Wagner

Hampus Lindholm-Kevin Bieksa

Cam Fowler-Korbinian Holzer

Clayton Stoner-Sami Vatanen

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
I picked up Crawford for my friend on Draftkings... every goalie I've picked for him has posted their worst game of the year and lost. Hoping this trend continues

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
I picked up Crawford for my friend on Draftkings... every goalie I've picked for him has posted their worst game of the year and lost. Hoping this trend continues

You see, there we go. Thinking outside the box to help the team. I like it!

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
I head a dream ducks blew out chicago today, and Perry hat a hat trick, and ducks went on to win 7 in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad