GDT: 8|Pittsburgh Penguins @ Calgary Flames|10-25-18|9:00PM EST|Again! Again! Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Have mercy :(

giphy.gif

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Do you know what's disappointing about this game? They're not going to change the lineup with such a blowout win, despite the fact that Riikola should be playing. Ruhwedel also falls into the Grant category for me of not doing anything.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Here's the best way I can describe Grant tonight. He hasn't had a bad game, he hasn't done anything bad. But he also hasn't done anything good. Or anything in general, I think he has done literally nothing tonight.

I'd rather have a guy who does nothing and doesn't hurt the team than a guy that hurts the team, so I guess that's a win considering what else they have gotten in their bottom-6 this year.

We can find a cheap guy with a little actual speed that fits our game that can flop and draw a penalty like he did.. lol

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Do you know what's disappointing about this game? They're not going to change the lineup with such a blowout win, despite the fact that Riikola should be playing. Ruhwedel also falls into the Grant category for me of not doing anything.

Feel like Ruh has looked alright tbh. I would like to see more Riikola though.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

I think Ruh has been decent. Better than just not hurting the team

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
With the current configuration of the other 3 lines, we were in need of a center. And with the way the game went tonight, I wouldn't change the other 3 lines at the moment.

My only issue with the line configuration is that Cullen Sheahan and Horny are playing L3 minutes...Cullen is already past 12 min...no bueno...I’d rather have someone else there if that’s what’s going on longterm...like Rust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad