GDT: [#8] Dallas Stars @ Columbus Blue Jackets, 6:00 PM CST (FS-SW) - The Laine welcoming party Part 2

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
I bet Razor also managed to anger a bunch of fans by daring to suggest Heiskanen has been too passive offensively this season.
So many here bitch that he is such a homer and only pumps the stars tires.. he’s called out dobby and miro in the same game. Everyone’s about to tune out

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Robertson didn't look like he wanted to play hockey on that Laine goal. Guy floated around doing nothing

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
So many here bitch that he is such a homer and only pumps the stars tires.. he’s called out dobby and miro in the same game. Everyone’s about to tune out
I only have two Razor complaints:
(1) he goes to the “tired” well too often to excuse losses
(2) he loves the FCC line more than he loves his own daughters

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Miro has gotta bury that, but at least he's finally getting some chances. Easily his best chances of the season

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
Good thing they scored, I was about to get real annoyed at repeatedly missing the net on wide open looks. If the goalie has the angles to the edges covered, try to shoot it through him or shoot for a rebound, it really isn't that hard - dunno why NHLers seem to struggle with it so much. :huh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad