GDT: [#8] Dallas Stars @ Columbus Blue Jackets, 6:00 PM CST (FS-SW) - The Laine welcoming party Part 2

BeaverSports

Mar 3, 2004
Not enough urgency early in the PP and then some forced decisions. I know the unit has been great this year, but that wasn’t their best showing.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Really paid off big time to lie to and about Dellandrea about playing him:sarcasm:
Put him back in asap or let him play in the AHL.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
The possible knock on Dobby was that he was never "the man" over a regular season. He sure was in the PO last year, but who knows, maybe it was an extended hot streak, and he feels the pressure. He has been above average, but below his average with the Stars so far this season, perhaps just a mini slump. But if he lets in one saveable goal per game, that falls in what Razor always called playing just well enough to lose.

Or, I'm over reacting, and maybe activating the D, having so many rookie forwards, Pyske as a new D getting to know the system, etc. all play into it, and they just aren't in peak form, which, so few games into the season, and 5-2-1, not terrible all things considered.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
He should have never been out. The kid adds so much to this lineup that others on the lower end of the depth chart do not.
I can understand giving him a break every once in a while since he's a first year pro. He struggled against Carolina, but he should've been back. The L'Esperance, Kero, Caamano trio doesnt offer anything better than Dellandrea

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->