Post-Game Talk: #8 - 10/21/18 | flames @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nopuckluck

Dec 29, 2017
Skjei is so useless he jumps a guy who actually held up on the hit. He could have ended Zucc but he pulled up.

Reactions: JHS

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
This is your 2018-19 Rangers. They are going to be a bottom three team. People need to embrace this concept.

It's not that concept I have trouble with.

It's the concept that the same front office who took them to bottom 3 are going to successfully build it back up.

Reactions: Gresch04

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Team played pretty well overall, but they couldn't capitalize on their chances. The Flames were able to cash in on the Rangers mistakes.

This just isn't a very talented team. Our best forwards are 2nd liners on good teams and our best defensemen are 2nd pairing guys on good teams.

And our best prospects are second best prospects in good systems.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
This is your 2018-19 Rangers. They are going to be a bottom three team. People need to embrace this concept.

We're right in the thick of it. Love it. Hopefully we rest Henrik more this year. 50 games and keep his workload low.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Just a bad night for Skjei it happens

I’m happy we lost. We need a fool proof top 2 pick that this management team can’t f*** up. Anything after the top 2 Clark will start the wheels in motion for HIS guy.

But I’m not happy with the way this coaching staff is handling this team.

Why is Shattenkirk and staal a thing after staal and smith had a few good games? Why more chaos?

Why is Chytil on the wing?

Why is DeAngelo in the pressbox?

Why is lundqvist playing every game instead of starting to develop Georgiev?

Lot of things I don’t like

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
This is not a team designed to win right now. The sooner some people accept this and settle im for a rough 2-3 years, the better.

That being said, good effort and a loss is about the best I can ask for right now.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Effort was there.We just cant finish.We evidently dont practice shooting the pucks high it seems.Smith turned the puck over half a dozen times-bad game for him.Get used to many more games like tonight.

Reactions: TheTakedown
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad