Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Me looking for any NHL coach that's reasonable

g6vBXev.jpg

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
New thought. NHL coaches only rely on veterans. Not just AV.

No, it's definitely an epidemic around the league.

But AV also played a whackjob system, didn't talk to his players, and was a massive dick. It went beyond his personnel choices.

So far, I like Quinn's system. His personnel choices are pretty much par for the course in the No Happiness League.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Were going for the 8th spot. That’s the goal. Not rebuilding. That’s why gorton didn’t move anyone out this summer like he should have. That’s why Quinn is playing veterans.

This is the same old familiar story.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Were going for the 8th spot. That’s the goal. Not rebuilding. That’s why gorton didn’t move anyone out this summer like he should have. That’s why Quinn is playing veterans.

You mean to tell me a professional sports team is......trying to win games?!

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

If ADA were playing poorly or if Quinn were playing good veterans, I could understand.

Neither of those are the case.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009

Probably with that theory is that playing these vets greatly increases our chances of finishing last. We’d be a better team now with the kids playing

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
If ADA were playing poorly or if Quinn were playing good veterans, I could understand.

Neither of those are the case.
Its funny theres a young right handed dman on this team who is waiver excempt and playing worse then Deangelo, but nothing will happen to him

Reactions: Machinehead

Richard Banger

Mamba Mentality
Sep 29, 2017
Was Oklahoma now Texas
Friendly Reminder

GnUndOs.jpg

David Ortiz was on the juice.
Show me factual proof.

Meanwhile this quote from big papi:

"Because there's one thing that I have been afraid of my whole life: chemicals. I don't like to put chemicals in my body. I'm a happy person. I'm a person that believes in nature. I'm a person that believes in secondary effects when you start using things that you are not supposed to. And it was something that never came to my attention."

Hey how is Ariods doing nowadays? ;)

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Show me factual proof.

Meanwhile this quote from big papi:

"Because there's one thing that I have been afraid of my whole life: chemicals. I don't like to put chemicals in my body. I'm a happy person. I'm a person that believes in nature. I'm a person that believes in secondary effects when you start using things that you are not supposed to. And it was something that never came to my attention."

Hey how is Ariods doing nowadays? ;)

If you believe him, that doesn’t say a whole lot about you.

Bonds never failed a test. Ortiz did. Do you believe bonds was clean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad