GDT: #8 • "Wild Western Series: For A Few Pizzas More" • Oilers @ Jets • Jan 26 • 6 PM • SNW

What are you most excited to potentially see in tonight's game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2008
There are worse rosters in the league that do better. Tippett maybe gets 60% out of these players. We shouldn’t be absolving him of responsibility.
How many coaches has this team had...yet the results are the same....and you want to change the coach.

you can keep changing the engine but if the tires are flat you aren’t winning any races

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
1139827392.jpg.0.jpg

North

Jun 25, 2009
Problem with not having a dinosaur coach is having a Eakins... remember that?? Fml. Should have kept Todd Nelson, I told him that when I spoke to him at the draft in Florida. He’s an awesome guy, told me he was crushed when the Oilers let him go.

I think Gallant could do something with this roster.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
How many coaches has this team had...yet the results are the same....and you want to change the coach.

you can keep changing the engine but if the tires are flat you aren’t winning any races
They’ve changed most of the players too. Formerly productive players come here and forget how to hockey. Many often rebound after leaving. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad