GDT: #8 • "Wild Western Series: For A Few Pizzas More" • Oilers @ Jets • Jan 26 • 6 PM • SNW

What are you most excited to potentially see in tonight's game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DropTheGloves

Sep 18, 2020
Ok but look at what he has to work with. A new coach isn’t going to fix the holes in this roster

Sure, but at least a coach with some iota of intelligence will use the pieces he does have appropriately- that is, not scratching your best D this year in favour of one of the worst, not dressing a forward who was shit the bed every time he’s played, and playing three guys together who were the NHL’s best line at one point. Those are stupid simple things but Tippett is somehow too dumb to believe otherwise.

Oct 15, 2008
A smart coach wouldn't scratch Koek out for the likes of Russell and play a shit player in Khaira
You aren’t winning many games when you give up five goals. This team has done that too many times. You can’t make chicken salad with chicken shit.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
There are worse rosters in the league that do better. Tippett maybe gets 60% out of these players. We shouldn’t be absolving him of responsibility.

Last years roster is worse and they played better. How else does that happen?

Reactions: Cloned

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
You aren’t winning many games when you give up five goals. This team has done that too many times. You can’t make chicken salad with chicken shit.

If the same lineup won last game, then why tinker it by adding actual dog shit players like Khaira? Its a dog shit lineup enough

Proko88

May 6, 2010
Should've challenged the goal. If not, call a f***ing timeout. Not play the 4th line that's been caved in all game. Just stupid dinosaur coaching reminiscent of McLellan. f*** off with that shit.
Problem with not having a dinosaur coach is having a Eakins... remember that?? Fml. Should have kept Todd Nelson, I told him that when I spoke to him at the draft in Florida. He’s an awesome guy, told me he was crushed when the Oilers let him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad