GDT: #8 • "Wild Western Series: For A Few Pizzas More" • Oilers @ Jets • Jan 26 • 6 PM • SNW

What are you most excited to potentially see in tonight's game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
The best western is the Quick and the dead . Someone needs to photoshop McDavids face on the Kids face .

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
This one and the next 2 against the Leafs should give us a truer test of where we are right now. Jets will be rested (last game was 2nd of back to back) and focused.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Again, the top 2 options for me. It will be tough for Bouch to make the same kind of impact that Jesse did last game, but here's to hoping that he does!

As for the best western movie? Outlaw Josey Wales and Unforgiven are two of my favorites. Tombstone and Pale Rider are up there as well.

Feb 9, 2013
Again, the top 2 options for me. It will be tough for Bouch to make the same kind of impact that Jesse did last game, but here's to hoping that he does!

As for the best western movie? Outlaw Josey Wales and Unforgiven are two of my favorites. Tombstone and Pale Rider are up there as well.

Have to agree with you on all counts ... about the Westerns (my favorites as well) and about Bouchard.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Can you toast a pizza? This thread needs a toaster reference.

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
Can you toast a pizza? This thread needs a toaster reference.
fullsizeoutput_58c3.jpg

20120209-marks-and-spencer-toaster-pizza.jpg

I shouldn't be doing this before lunch

FiveFourteenSixOne

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Jan 28, 2006
Edmonton
I had to look it up because I didn't know what chimes mean. It all makes sense now :)

So, I guess I can say:

Pun unintentionally intentionally intended.

English isn't this guys first language and he still speaks gooder than me. Some people have got it all...

BTW Cookies, where are you from and how did you end up an Oilers fan?

Klimando Kostani

Sep 17, 2013
Victoria
I think pulju is what the first line needed Kassian to be.

I was saying this at the start if Kassian doesn't crash the net, get in on the forcheck, and find open spots for a shot... Then what is he doing there?

Kassian may benefit from a slower tempo pace of the third line. Heck I've been saying this for a decade now, kassian plays his best hockey in the bottom six (yeah, anyone would score some points with mcdavid). He shines down there. Then everytime he scores a couple goals a coach moves him up.

Anyway!

I think this will be a great game. Boys are rolling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad