GDT: 7PM ET: Philadelphia Flyers at YOUR NEW JERSEEEYYYYY DEVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MachoDiablo

Mar 12, 2012
Jersey City
There's a girl I've been hanging out with lately who's a pretty big Flyers fan (I know, but it's a girl who loves hockey, I'm not being overly picky).

Needless to say, this is what she'll be hearing from me:

Yeah, she can have the last word on the issue at the end of the day, but it'll be worth it for a little while.

rtr1105

1995 • 2000 • 2003
Jan 26, 2013
New Jersey, USA
There's a girl I've been hanging out with lately who's a pretty big Flyers fan (I know, but it's a girl who loves hockey, I'm not being overly picky).

Needless to say, this is what she'll be hearing from me:

Yeah, she can have the last word on the issue at the end of the day, but it'll be worth it for a little while.

You know the Rangers suck chant us Devils fans have? Well does she do what the Flyers do? :naughty:

The Joker

Feb 25, 2011
Just watched the game, damn the crowd was AWESOME, especially at the end. When they chanted Marty on that last save ... that was great guys :)

This team was impressive for the last two periods, and Adam Larsson is getting better and better. He looks SO good out there!

9-2-3 guys !

NJDevilsZG

I'll drive team bus
Nov 3, 2010
Zagreb, Croatia
This is why I said as funny as it sounds that Clarkie is a great leader. He, and Kovy have so much class. I loved Kovy's post game interview with Deb. He kept crediting the fans, and he's just very kind it seems. It really makes you understand where he was coming from with his comments to his fans in Russia when he had to leave the KHL to come back here.
It should be obvious by now that Kovy feeds of a good, loud crowd. He enjoys playing in front of it. Remember when he peeled off the pile to pump the crowd from open ice ... that's not selling it to the fans. That's real Kovy. Could be also that those long years in Atlanta amplified it for him, having to play in front of such crowd mostly while on road. But he really loves it and is genuinely thankfull for having it at the Rock. As well as he was back home in Russia.

Just been watching replay - did anyone catch moment just before opening faceoff - they zoom in on Poni. I could swear he said "Oh my God" as he leaned forward to start the game

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
That rarely happens but each time Kovalchuk and Elias are together on the ice, they have awesome chemistry.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Lazy boy

i6jeB0ck6EtGG.gif

Look at those bros, they will set each other up a TON!!!

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

One of the worst 1st periods I've seen in a long long while but we managed to fight back and do what we do best... Win.

Adam Larsson probably played his best game, EVER. He was just superb out there and the defensive play he made without taking a penalty was just superb.

Japam

I love Matt Loughlin.
May 21, 2012
nj
So many awesome plays to set up the goals last night. Fayne's defensive work to break up the play and get it forward, Brodeur's half rink laser pass to Kovy, Larsson's play on the boards to set up Clarkson. Just incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad