GDT: #79 - SABRES at ISLANDERS – SAT APR 4 @ 7:00 PM ET – MSG-B, BELL TV – WGR

Karate Johnson*

I have no math to back me up but I'm incredibly certain that the math says Buffalo losing tonight helps out McEichel odds roughly 43084393 bazillion times more than Buffalo winning

I can confirm this, per my TI-85

Karate Johnson*

So Moulson is day to day with the Flu.

Weber out for the year with a Broken Heart

HiddenInLight

Sep 4, 2011
A week before the trade deadline, if you were to tell me that this season would be a nail biter between buffalo and Arizona, with Edmonton playing themselves out of contention for last place, I'd have called you a liar.

TalkingProuder

Feb 27, 2015
Buffalo, NY
A week before the trade deadline, if you were to tell me that this season would be a nail biter between buffalo and Arizona, with Edmonton playing themselves out of contention for last place, I'd have called you a liar.

This is not surprising. Many have been pointing out Arizona as the real threat for a long time. They have been the worst team other than Toronto for the last few months.

HiddenInLight

Sep 4, 2011
This is not surprising. Many have been pointing out Arizona as the real threat for a long time. They have been the worst team other than Toronto for the last few months.

I honestly didn't think they would remove so many players so quickly at the deadline though.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey

Makarov, 21, has had a pedestrian season in Rochester (15-17-3, 2.98, .902) but it's no surprise the Sabres want to see him in an NHL game. He made 29 saves in a 3-2 shootout loss in Toronto during the preseason, the last time he actually played for the Sabres.

"I'm very curious to see him," Nolan said of Makarov. The last time we saw him, we played a game in Toronto and he was really good. ... Once he started playing a lot of games, he started playing a lot better as a No. 1 with a steady increase of playing time. His positioning got better. That's what the American Hockey League is all about, the development of young players."

RoofIt5hole

Ball Don't Lie
Jul 1, 2014
Chicago
There was also a pretty awesome game called falldown, that all you had to do was fall past as many lines as you could. That game was fun.

My buddy had Zelda on his original game boy, but at some point the game broke and wouldn't show any if the bad guys. However he'd played it so much he could beat the game without seeing them...
:shakehead:

Back on topic, anyone hear who's starting, Makarov or Lindback?

Karate Johnson*

My buddy had Zelda on his original game boy, but at some point the game broke and wouldn't show any if the bad guys. However he'd played it so much he could beat the game without seeing them...
:shakehead:

Back on topic, anyone hear who's starting, Makarov or Lindback?

Makarov

So your buddy was like a blind ninja style Zelda champion?

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Those 2000 decade heroes Shawn Bates and Eric Cairns....man the Islanders have sucked or a long time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad