GDT: 79|Penguins @ Flyers|04/05/2015|12:30 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
Why is it only Scuderi that gets set up for those? :(

Weak side wingers are responsible for backside pressure in the high slot as well as the point man. Given Scuderi is never a threat to score they cheat a ton to the high slot. Scuderi = open, F3 = covered.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Lol. Shut the eff up Blake. Only person you should talking to is the doctor to get some lidocaine so you can shoot maybe.

Jackpot Jaret

Oct 22, 2014
I think Malkin was mad that Comeau passed that puck....he shoulda just shot it in, it looked like he had enough angle. Malkin is probably also pissed that Comeau keeps hesitating, hes done it all game long

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I think Malkin was mad that Comeau passed that puck....he shoulda just shot it in, it looked like he had enough angle. Malkin is probably also pissed that Comeau keeps hesitating, hes done it all game long

Maybe he's pissed that Sutter's wingers are better than his.

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
at some point, the coach has to think that bennett is a better option for the top 6 this game than comeau/kunitz/anyonenothornqvist right?

ObsessedCreative*

All I can do is try to not piss my pants laughing at all the dolts who always loved to spout off about "its early, this team is guaranteed to make the playoffs, they will be fine, they will turn it on" this team and most importantly organization is a complete and utter JOKE and has been since 2010.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
I can't stand Sutter, but guys who can put shots on net are in short supply for this club and he's one of the few

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad