GDT: #79 - Blue Jackets vs. Sabres at 6 PM ET on MSG-B and WGR

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf, better known as 'Comical Ali' was the Iraqi Information Minister under Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein. He is remembered for his ridiculous televised broadcasts in which he would repeatedly declare that Iraq was winning the 2003 US lead war, and that American troops were committing mass suicide.
There is nothing to see here....All is positive. I always thought his name was Chemical Ali...a good history lesson learned today lol

Reactions: Buffaloed

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf, better known as 'Comical Ali' was the Iraqi Information Minister under Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein. He is remembered for his ridiculous televised broadcasts in which he would repeatedly declare that Iraq was winning the 2003 US lead war, and that American troops were committing mass suicide.
He tried to get a job with MSG as part of our broadcast team but they decided he wasn't ridiculously delusional enough.

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
This is too funny....we are discussing Chemical or Comical Ali aka Baghdad Bob in a gameday thread....this is what happens when a team is imploding and hits rock bottom. lol Thanks Buffaloed!

Reactions: Chainshot

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
The Pegula's may be getting a little over zealous

giving-up-goals-for-lent.jpg

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I think we can all agree it sucks to be at this point of the season with absolutely nothing to play for. It's felt like forever since the Sabres played until the middle of April. Oye....

Reactions: BananaSquad

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Pass. I'll sit this one out and hope for a happy surprise when I get home. Good luck watchers!

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
Tuning in to watch the kids...Olofsson, Nylander and Borgen ...hate to say it but I am really hoping for a Columbus win at this point.

The Red Helmet

Dec 19, 2007
Tuning in to watch the kids...Olofsson, Nylander and Borgen ...hate to say it but I am really hoping for a Columbus win at this point.
You have to hope for Columbus to dominate. Not only for the draft pick, but both Housley and Botterill both need to be exposed for just how poor they both have been. Every loss, every time we are dominated exposes them more. If we were to get 5 or 6 points in the last 4 games, Botterill would try to push that as progress. He is a tool.

Reactions: MagnumForce2

The Red Helmet

Dec 19, 2007
For those at the game today who plan on starting the fire Housley chants, please mix in some fire Botterill chants as well. I don't think the Pegula's realize he is just as big of a problem.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad