GDT: 78|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. New Jersey Devils|Playoff game 1 w/ the Swedish House Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
So which one of our stars is going to come out after the game and wax about how a lack of urgency was to blame for the loss but now they really, really have to get serious. No foolin' this time.

It's all bull**** until Geno says something.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
It's all bull**** until Geno says something.
75ddc883bd17e4010888ebd3baa3c3e1.gif

Reactions: KIRK

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Since my attempt at levity went over so well, here’s for all you doom and gloomers....

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I'm in it for the lulz tonight. Zero expectations. But I love hockey. I love the Pens. I would watch anyway. :)

The season right after Jagr was traded, NHL Center Ice was not available for the first two months with my provider in CA. I regularly went to a sports bar for 4:30pm starts to watch that cluster****.

So, I'm right there with you . . . I would watch anyway.

Reactions: ColePens

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

Oh, that's a good point.

@ColePens, I know the 2.5 over/under for Grabner breakaways isn't per game, but is it PER PERIOD or PER PENS PP?

If it's PER PERIOD, I'll take the over.

If it's PER PP, I'll take the under, but only because our top unit doesn't play the full two minutes.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Sully putting Phil back with Geno is interesting.

Part of me thinks he didn't want Phil back with Sheahan because if they played well it would of put Sully in a tough spot when Brass comes back.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

Part of me thinks he didn't want Phil back with Sheahan because if they played well it would of put Sully in a tough spot when Brass comes back.

Nah...it’s that the analytics of Phil with Sheahan and without Jake are bad, real bad.....

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007

That or they plan to roll 2 lines hard tonight.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

More like Phil is struggling. Brassard can carry that and Sheahan can’t. HMK can be pretty good too. Sheary gets to play with a winger that suits him as well.

Reactions: Andy99

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

I don't hate it. Gotta get 81 going. He was really wasting every shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad