GDT: #77|Pens vs. Rangers|Monday, March 25th 7:00 PM|MSG|MSG, ATTSN-PT|Lurking in the Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Given what took place last night with the competition, these are a HUGE two points on the line tonight before a three-day break...we can’t allow Carolina to overtake us....if anyone could lose to the rebuilding Rangers, it’s us, but it’s unacceptable at this time of year....let’s go boys!

Reactions: EVGENIMERLIN

TheGuiminator

I’ll be damned King, I’ll be damned
Oct 23, 2018
Can Sid get some points, please? Thanks.

It’s do or die tonight for Sid. If he gets a multipoints game, he’ll go on a stretch for the rest of the season and hit +100 pts. If he goes pointless again, then he’s gonna fall short.

Mark my words

Reactions: GrittyHawkDown

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
My only concern with this game is if the Pens are going to take the NYR seriously and have the same urgency level that they have been playing with.

If they do then it should be an easy win.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Can Sid get some points, please? Thanks.

He's not hitting 100 mon ami

source.gif

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh

Not great news.

Since Letang was just sick i doubt that he got sick again.

Its most likely an injury.

Hopefully its not his neck.

Last edited:

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
no Letang :(

Team management recognizes that improving team defensive coverage was a priority.

They had to take the Pens' favorite toy away in order to force everyone to step up.

#EternalPositivity

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I should have known better to know that we were done seeing Trotman. :(

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
I should have known better to know that we were done seeing Trotman. :(

Honestly a bit weird because you’d think they’d at least want to try and replace Letang with another PMD type in Prow. Dumo with another stay at home guy doesn’t seem to really work.

Oh boy the Tangers news is not encouraging. :(

Hopefully just more maintenance than anything. But not good.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Honestly a bit weird because you’d think they’d at least want to try and replace Letang with another PMD type in Prow. Dumo with another stay at home guy doesn’t seem to really work.

I'm convinced its just a case of them always keeping 5 dmen they trust on the PK in the line up, and Schultz gets to be the one they don't so everyone else has to PK.

Reactions: CheckingLineCenter

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
I'm convinced its just a case of them always keeping 5 dmen they trust on the PK in the line up, and Schultz gets to be the one they don't so everyone else has to PK.

That’s probably it. Don’t love it but it’s fair reasoning.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
It's either have Letang be healthy like last year but play at a #2 level.

Or have Letang play as the best D in League but he misses 20 games.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
At least we get to watch Letang light in the form of DeAngelo on the Rangers. That kid is an absolute stud.

I also imagine the Letang injury is minor and they are jus being cautious since we have basically clinched.

DeAngelo is fun to watch....with the puck.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
also please fire whoever thinks trotman on PP2 is remotely a good idea, literally use Dumo or Gudbranson over trotman.

Reactions: BillPrep

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Letang, Geno... now it's time for Murray to be out day-to-day and it will really feel like the end of March. :)

Hopefully the Rangers feel like tanking because we need the points and have troubles with bad teams.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad