GDT: #77: Maple Leafs at FLYERS, Wednesday, Mar. 27, 2019, 7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyersMania2

#FireHakstol
Jul 4, 2007
NJ
Based on how we are playing - no heart, no complete game efforts - no one here actually wants us in the playoffs do they? I mean last year's round 1 was super embarassing; I'm inclined to believe it would go almost the same way

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden

NAK may not win every fight or even be a good fighter, but this is the energy we need on this team. He does care about size or really anything it seems like.

We literally have a VandeVelde (however you spell it) in Knight and a faster, worse defensively, but better offensively PEB in Varone. Bailey isn’t White so idk a comparison for that, but damn the 4th Line is, YET AGAIN, dismal.

I’d like to see

NAK - Laughton - Hartman

Gordo, Q, or whoever needs to let them loose in checking and just being energy players. That line has enough skill to keep up with other teams 4th lines or even a 3rd Line on some teams.

You guys... I swear I’m incompetent. This is the second time in just as many games that I’ve posted something in the wrong section.

You know what... this can stay here because NAK should be playing on this team.

Reactions: Garbage Goal

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
No matter what I just want us to beat the leafs. Also Baily is so useless we may not even bother to give him another contract. He will just take away valuable top6 time from one of the younger phantoms next year.

Reactions: Rebels57

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Which is fine, CHL playoffs are good experience and a good gauge of a player's progress.
More pressure and intensity than playing out the string on the Flyers.

StarterHart

Waffle
Feb 2, 2018
Arlington, WA
I rather have Gordon bombay coaching than these coaches

I'd rather have this guy at this point:

JauntyFlamboyantHookersealion-size_restricted.gif

IDFFVFR.jpg

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Wait, so that game Myers was out with the flu they wanted to play Morin but he was also sick, but now they are saying they won't play him until the flyers are eliminated?

This organization can't even keep track of their made up reasons to keep him out of the lineup anymore.

Anyone who isn't at least a little troubled by what this says about the judgment of our current regime is maybe not paying close enough attention to some red flags.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Leafs crushing Florida...Tavares with 4 goals. They will be meeting us with full on confidence. A loss now means Morin is closer sooner.

you would think that, however they don't think that.

we have a better chance of seeing Marcy from married with children playing D then Morin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad