GDT: #77 | Flyers at Sabres | April 5, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Last thing.

Carter Hart was just another in your face slap that should have made them realize they need to tear this shit down.

Couturier’s injury issues. Losing your top 5 pick (for basically nothing). Konecny the only established guy thats more than “average”. Only Sanheim, and York - two of the most vanilla average f***ers to come out of multiple seasons of trying to rebuild a defense core?

There are so many signs to truly rebuild, but they continue to refuse. They will continue to refuse this summer.

f***ing fools.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
there's only so much you can squeeze a lemon.

another excruciating game to watch as we pour 25 shots in to yield one goal while Buffalo scores on every 2nd shot... even if they could come back, this isn't sustainable and that's exactly what we are seeing now, what they have done all year was not sustainable. And before when we outplayed others in goal, it's not even remotely close
You can only squeeze so much blood from a stone.

Sarcasm was my aim there.

Danny, and Keith have only themselves to blame. The Flyers FO is to blame.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Boucher trying to talk up Fedotov in this one. :laugh:

It’s getting tougher and tougher for that guy in the broadcast. He seems like a naturally optimistic guy (I mean, he’s getting paid to do it, too), and trying to spin things with this team is next to impossible.

The funniest part is how reachable the playoffs were with how terrible everyone around them is.
Bring on that 47% chance of playoffs now after another L!

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad